1. A copy of your identity document (identity card or passport)
2. A proof of residence less than three months old
• Accepted documents: bank statements, credit card statements, internet, fixed-line telephone, water or gas bills);
A. a properly completed Cryptometre registration form;
B. a properly completed beneficial owner form
C. a first payment made with a bank account in your name.
• Upon you register a phone number, a TAN code will be used. This means that you will receive a code by SMS, which you must confirm with Cryptometre.
Cryptometre reserves the right to conduct a video conference to verify your identity, including:
A. if Cryptometre believes that the documents provided are incomplete
B. if you are domiciled or have your headquarters in a country at risk, or
C. if the first payment you made was made from a country at risk or through a bank account which you do not own.
• Additional verification information will be required such as proof of origin of funds, income statement, bank statements etc.
• What additional information Cryptometre requests will depend on the profile of the user and is subject to change.
• The same procedure for verification, as noted in the standard level, applies (confirmation by SMS, video-conference).
• Unverified accounts can deposit and withdraw just crypto. In order to make operations with fiat money you have to be verified.
• Fully verified accounts can deposit or withdraw fiat up to 8,000,000 EUR per month.
• The process takes a few minutes after submission of all required documents. There are possibilities to rise the limits, in order to do it you have to contact our support team. The crypto deposits and withdrawals are unlimited.